The lightweight brushed Simms® Santee Flannel Hoody is super soft to the touch but performs when moisture needs to be moved from the body. A two-paneled hood, constructed from a french terry organic cotton and recycled polyester blend features a drawcord cinch to keep your noggin warm and ears covered.
- Rubber-coated, snap front closure
- Snap-closure left chest pocket houses an accessory cord loop.
- Two angled handwarmer pockets
- Double layered yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort anddurability when wearing with bibs or waders.
- Bias cut allows the fabric to naturally stretch and box pleat provides mobility.
- Finished with a traditional shirttail hem
Body - 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester twill, 147 gsm, 2-side brushed
Hood - 60% cotton, 40% polyester french terry, 180 gsm
Interior center front placket, cuffs & chest pocket welts - 100% cotton chambray