A modern riff on a classic fit, the Simms® Henry's Fork Crew provides comfort and warmth while keeping you fresh with HeiQ®’s anti-odor application. The natural feel of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and a hint of rayon provides the perfect blend of wicking and warmth for on and off the water.
Built with a combination of natural, recycled, and synthetic fibers to provide comfort and performance. The french terry backer is constructed from an organic cotton-poly blend for lightweight warmth and a soft finish.
- HeiQ Fresh prevents odors from settling in.
- Crewneck opening with cover stitch seam for a clean finish
- Patched on left chest pocket for a modern aesthetic
- Back yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort when wearing with bibs or waders
- Extended sleeve length with thumb holes to keep sleeves in place and provide back of hand sun protection
- Finished with a straight hem
37% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester, 13% rayon, french terry, 190 gsm with HeiQ Fresh FFL anti-odor finish