Scientific Anglers® Spey Lite Scandi Head is designed for light double-handed duty and with a relatively long front taper for more delicate deliveries. The Scandi Head is ideal for smaller streams and trout Spey applications. Available in grain weights from 150-420, this two-colored head features a textured, black marker at the end of the head that serves as a visible notification on where to begin your cast. From riffling dries for spring steelhead to swinging streamers for trout, the Spey Lite Scandi Head is Spey on a smaller scale.
- Ultra-short head for turning over heavy tips with light two-handed rods.
- Lines can be used with single-handed rods as well
- 150-210 grains - SONAR leaders
- 240-300 grains - 8’ UST Tips
- 330-420 grains - 8’ or 10’ UST Tips