Rio® Elite Leviathan fly lines have been specifically designed for the largest of tropical species. Each line features a powerful front taper to cast the biggest of flies, a short, heavy head to load bluewater rods, and a hard, tropical coating to prevent the line from wilting in the heat. The line has a 26ft, fast-sinking head seamlessly integrated into an intermediate running line. In addition, a tough, ultra-strong core ensures the line will easily battle large fish being cut on coral and rock structures.
- Short, heavy head to load powerful saltwater rods
- Short, aggressive front taper to cast large flies with ease
- Low stretch DirectCore for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Density Compensation for complete depth control