Winner of Fly Fisherman Magazine’s 2012 Best Boot category, Simms® Rivertek BOA Boot is redefining what anglers have come to expect from a high-performance wading boot.
Its revolutionary BOA® system lets you lace up ultrafast-with the one-handed twist of a dial-while its unobtrusive, clean design gives you a step up in the fight against Aquatic Invasive Species. And as for the ice-encrusted laces of steelhead seasons past? Winter on the OP’s Hoh, Bogachiel, and Sol Duc systems never looked so good.
- Durable BOA® lacing system provides easy one-handed adjustment with secure hold
- BOA's M3 lacing system features aircraft-grade stainless wire lace system
- Rubber toe cap for durable protection against rocks & debris
- Dual-density, compression molded EVA midsole with lower density heel core for extra cushioning
- Minimum exposed stitching for increased durability and less opportunity for "hitchhikers"
- TPU heel clip for added stability
- Synthetic construction
- StreamTread™ sole accepts HardBite™ Star Cleats, Alumibite™ Star Cleats, and Hardbite™ Studs.
- Simms recommends choosing one size larger for men and one size smaller for women.
- Features CleanStream™ technology along with our StreamTread™ traction sole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 traction lug sole.
Pair Weight: 1451g