There is absolutely nothing in fly fishing quite like seeing a tarpon inhale your fly, leap toward the heavens, and race like a madman for the horizon. In order to make that happen, you’ll need help: the Scientific Anglers® Wavelenght Tarpon. Designed with a short head for quick shots, this is the perfect line for casting flies to tarpon of all shapes, sizes, and temperaments. Just remember to bow to the king when it jumps.
- Designed specifically for presenting flies to laid-up or moving tarpon
- Smooth casting, with a delicate delivery and tangle-free design
- Short head for quick rod loading
- Stealthy color scheme for wary fish
- Mastery Textured surface improves flotation, reduces drag on line pick-up, and sheds water on back cast
- High-strength core to fight large fish
- Tropi-Core™ technology for tropical climates