Our Scientific Anglers® TC Skaigt Floating head is designed to work in concert with two-handed rods to cast heavy sink tips and large flies for salmon and steelhead. Its short-head design loads rods quickly, and the short taper provides enough power to turn over even the largest setup. Spey rods rose to popularity in the Pacific Northwest due to their ease of use for targeting anadromous fish.
- Extremely short and powerful taper for casting heavy sink tips
- Extended grain weights for any rod size
- Color change at the rear of the head
- Short head provides quick rod loading
- Suited for two-hand and switch rods
- Braided multifilament core