In Scientific Anglers® Fluorocarbon Tippet two patented exclusive fluoro-resins combine for a softer, stronger fluorocarbon material. Hard, abrasion-resistant outside; softer core. The ultimate in ultra-low visibility.
- An independent, free wheeling hub that allows the tippet spool to spin freely when joined together.
- The hub can be retracted to become flush with the spool body when used alone, or with other tippet spools on the market.
- Each of the spools are color coded to correspond to the tippet material type.
- Green for freshwater nylon, blue for saltwater hard mono, and orange for fluorocarbon.
- The spools are also molded with UV inhibitors to help protect the tippet from degenerating UV rays.
- Built into the spool rim is a razor to cut the material right where you want it.
- The tippet material is managed by a color coded tippet retainer band that also has the size of the material printed on it.
- Water resistant label to prevent cracking and peeling.