Our primary objective with the Loop® Q series was to design a range of high performance fly rods that suit a range of angling abilities. Available at a highly competitive price point, the series is finished in an aesthetic cool grey colour and available in seven single-handed models and two double-handed models. Q has surpassed even our own very high expectations, with each model’s action being specifically optimised for its particular line classification.
The series has been developed to offer user-friendly casting performance. Both in the hands of a novice caster beginning their fly fishing journey, right through to an expert angler looking for a superior value for money fly rod, Q will simply perform. Each rod will excel in all forms of modern fly casting techniques and feels light and extremely responsive in the hand. If your looking to purchase your first ever LOOP fly rod or complement your existing collection, Q is built on the solid foundation of outstanding user-friendly performance.
- Blank in aesthetic cool grey matte finish
- Round aluminium reel seat in matte grey finish with embossed Q logo
- AA grade cork handle with cork mix reinforcements
- American Tackle titanium stripping guides on single-hand #7-10
- Stainless steel hard chrome stripping guides on single-hand #4-6 & double-handers
- Stainless steel hard chrome snake guides
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct rod section alignment
- Delivered in a matching rounded tube and cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Sweden